Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It's been a while.

The first thing you'll notice is that the title of this post isn't "on the topic of...". If you didn't notice that, you have now. If you've skipped to the bottom of the page to the part about puppies, well that's fine too.

It has been far too long since I last wrote a post here, and during that time I did some introspective meditation, as it were, and realized that I don't want to change lives with this blog. If it happens, great, if it doesn't, great. I wasn't trying to anyway.  I have found myself scribbling feverishly on the backs of receipts and napkins my ideas and inner ramblings.  I find that these are easier to write and come more naturally than forced philosophies and other mindless garbage that I've written here.  I could have titled this "on the topic of the changing content of this blog", but, my friend, I could not possibly care less.  There will be stories and there will be rants. But no longer will I be choosing a topic and writing canned posts about how I feel about the world. If you wanna know how I feel about the world, just read what I write and make your own damn judgements about it. Trust me, I won't tell you if you're right or wrong. Unless you ask and are terribly wrong.

Speaking of things that are not wrong, puppies are adorable.  See, look there, a bit about puppies. I did not lie to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment